Question

Job Opportunity - Requesting Referrals

Hello Acumatica Community,

I am the Talent Acquisition Manager at LiveView Technologies, a Utah County based SaaS/PaaS company. I'm looking for referrals for an In House Acumatica Consultant to act as a IT Finance and Ops Business Partner.

We're currently in a rapid growth phase and need someone with Acumatica Experience.

Job Description: https://lvt.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=195

To give you a little background, for the first 15 years of the company, we have never had a sales or marketing team. Without those teams, we have made deals with Walmart, Home Depot, Lowes, and Kroger Foods, to name a few. This summer, for the first time, we began building out a sales and marketing team. Since then, we have increased revenue by over $45 Million in net new deals, 3X of last year.

The opportunity would be to not only join an excellent team and company culture, but also support a solution that truly is in a class of it's own. 

Please send me your referrals that would be interested in comparing their current role to one here at LVT:) I'd love to talk to you!

I appreciate your help!

Thank you,

Kelly Pyper

kelly.pyper@liveviewtech.com

801-406-1268

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved