Solved

Is there limitation on how many location can be added to Physical Inventory Types?

• 20 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi All,

I am creating Physical Inventory Types and run into an issue where not all my location can be selected within the Locations Table. Our warehouse have 279 locations and seems like system is only able to take 200 locations at a time. 
Does anyone have a solution on how to increase the limit so I am able to include the whole warehouse in one Physical Inventory Types instead of breaking it to 2 parts?

Kind regards,

Calvin

icon

Best answer by Laura02 20 October 2022, 01:54

View original

3 replies

Badge +18

Hello, Just to rule out:  is it possible the first page holds 200 lines, before rolling to a second page of locations? See lower-right page buttons - they will be active when there are too many locations to fit on the first page.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @Calvin 

I tested this in my local and found that you can put more than 200. I set up a warehouse similar to yours where I entered 269 locations. I added a physical inventory type and was able to use all the locations. 

Can you give more detail about what you are doing, do you have the steps you are taking to chose these locations? What is the generation method?

As stated by @laura01, did you notice at the bottom there is an option to scroll to the next page. I do believe that Acumatica only allows 200 records per page. However, there should not be a limitation on the number of locations you can use. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi All,

Thank you for the note. You both are correct it would be the arrow on the bottom right that I have missed in order to see the rest of the location. This is the first time me learning to do this so thank you for your help. 

Kind regards,

Calvin 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved