The scenario we met is as below:
- Tenant A and Tenant B are run at the same Acumatica instance
- Tenant A would sell some goods to Tenant B
- Vendor A exists in tenant B to stand for tenant A entity.
- Customer B exists in Tenant A to stand for tenant B entity
- The item IDs in both Tenants are the same.
Tenant B would create a PO, and then Tenant A would create a related SO.
Currently, we are exporting Tenant B polines into an excel, modify a little and import into Tenant A as solines.
So excel export and import is a way to make work easier. I am just wondering is there an even better way. Thanks in advance.
By the way, the two tenants can not be created within 1 tenant for some reason.