Solved

Is Acumatica have something like system Announcement/ Global pop up note

• 14 January 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hello,      
We are having “pop up note” for customer, vendor, item entity. If the user are dealing with customer, vendor, item with the pop up setting, the user will get a pop up notification.    
 I am just wondering, is there a way to announce to all users with the pop up window?
Or at least, is there some way I can use to send a msg to  users and make sure they can see when they log in the system?

icon

Best answer by ray20 25 January 2021, 05:36

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

hello,

To someone who is also looking for this functionality.

Yes, we can use the “reminder” function based on events or tasks.

You can turn on the reminder by:

1. In the file, find the Reminder section, which has the following settings.
    <add key="ReminderVisible" value="false" /> <add key="ReminderRequestPeriod" value="60" /> <add key="ReminderActiveMode" value="false" />
  2. Change the following key values:
    • ReminderVisible to true
    • ReminderActiveMode to true

Please find more details in:

https://help-2020r2.acumatica.com/(W(2))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=667e2765-09c0-4800-a02d-0e225b8203e1

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I proposed something similar for sending group messages:

I have recently come across a few requests to have this feature as well, especially since you want people to save their work prior to a customization publishing.

Having a popup message, or way to alert everyone is a pretty standard feature for a lot of ERP software. Even being able to put a message somewhere on the page would be helpful. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved