Solved

Import From Excel to Form

• 17 May 2021
  • 2 replies

I have a batch of inventory adjustments to make, so rather than key them in I was going to use the Import from Excel function within the Inventory Adjustments form.  I've used this function within the order entry screen, so I was familiar.  I went to load records from file, browsed to the file (.xlsx) and clicked the Upload button.  The screen flickered, but the dialog box never comes up.  I've checked everything I can think, but nothing seemed to work.  I even tried importing to the order entry screen, to make sure that worked, and it did (tried the same file just to see if the dialog box would come up, and it did).  Is there a setting that has to be flipped on per screen to allow the import to go through?  What else might I be missing?  Using 2019R1

icon

Best answer by dewet85 23 May 2021, 20:45

View original

2 replies

Try using a different web browser. Had the same issue when using Chrome.

That did not work, but your suggestion got me thinking about the browser settings and I found that my pop-up blocker was not set to allow an exception to the page.  Updated that and all went through.  Thanks!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved