Skip to main content
Solved

How to delete IN Issue On Hold

The IN Issue was created by Update IN a Shipment. The IN Issue status is On Hold. Can we delete it?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

@chidao  When we click on the Update IN, system automatically RELEASE the INISSUE document.

Is there error occurred during this operation? and have you checked is Inventory is updated back and on the UI level it is showing On-Hold status?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I dont believe it will let you delete it as it is linked to the Shipment. Why do you want to delete it as releasing it will update inventory and the financials.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Issue created by shipment screen cannot be deleted @chidao 

@chidao  When we click on the Update IN, system automatically RELEASE the INISSUE document.

Is there error occurred during this operation? and have you checked is Inventory is updated back and on the UI level it is showing On-Hold status?

this is a transaction from closed financial period, at the time Update IN, some how the system doesnt release it. Now customer return goods to us, so I just find out this issue (it has not issued from the system yet). Instead of doing a return transaction, I would like to delete the On Hold Issue. The Inventory has not updated (deduct) yet

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

@chidao  Hummm… This is weird scenario!!

As you are confirming that Inventory is not deducted and IN Issue document is On-Hold, please delete the document and will not have any impacts.

@Naveen Boga yes, the inventory is still in SO-Shipped column (havent deduct yet) and IN Issue is On Hold.

The transaction IN Issue seem cant delete so I cant delete the related transaction also (such as SO, SH)

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Are you getting any error while deleting the IN Issue document?

I'm assuming this might be the issue - UI level it might show OnHold for some reason but in the database level it might Released.

I request you to raise a support case to address such issue.

HI @Naveen Boga , I raised a support ticket and they released this transaction and confirm cant delete the IN Issue. Thank you for your attention on my case.

Have a good weekend!