Question

How to convert the field to accept Alphanumeric characters

• 15 April 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello experts,

i have been trying to enter the Tax ID that should accept alphanumeric characters. But the system is triggering the following error:

Kindly let me know how to resolve this.

Thank you in advance.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

that could be helpful if you would have directed to the screen that you have this problem with.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello @aaghaei the error is getting triggered for the Companies(CS101500) form under the Company Details tab → Tax Registration Info.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Possibly you have a customization or Tax Services add-on that causes this error. Out of the box you can enter alphanumeric characters. See below:

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Thank you @aaghaei for your prompt reply. I did check out if any add-on services or customisation have been applied, but found none. Looks like need to raise a support ticket for the same.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @Harshita were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hey @Chris Hackett ,

I had gone through all the suggestions provided by the community members. And it looks like we have to raise a support ticket for the same. As I compared the same field with other demo instances, and all came out to have the same configuration & code.

THANKS ONCE AGAIN.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved