Question

How copy workgroup from lead to opportunity, business account and contact when a lead is converted to an opp?

• 9 November 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2

2022 R2

I am looking to ensure that once a user has filled in the ‘workgroup’ field on a lead, that this field information follows through the system. i.e. when you convert the lead to an opp, BA and contact the workgroup field will be filled in with the data from the lead rather than being blank. Is this possible to do with a customisation?

I am able to create a customisation that fills in the workgroup with one of my chosing upon converstion, but I can’t seem to get it to take it from the lead.

Many thanks for your help.

1 reply

Userlevel 2

An update - I realised I had the wrong settings on my classes. For Default Owner if you select ‘from source entity’ then it brings through the workgroup as well as the owner.

The problem I now have is that the system doesn’t copy through the workgroup when you convert a Sales Quote to a Sales Order.

Any ideas?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved