Solved

How come the Project Selector is not showing in the Purchase Order screen (PO301000)?

• 27 May 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2

Does anyone know how to make the Project selector visible in the Purchase Order screen PO301000?

In the PO301000 screen, I can see Project in the 2nd column

But when I go to the screen, Project is not visible after Owner as shown below

Thanks 

Mark

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 27 May 2021, 22:01

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @mwong11 

Below configuration, we need to enable to bring the Project ID field in the Purchase Orders screen.

Hope this helps!!

Userlevel 2

Thank you Naveen! 

Mark

Hi Naveen,

I can’t create a commitment PO that auto populates with the Project ID unless this feature is on, in turn it locks a Purchase Order and AR Bill to the specific project.

The scenario we have is multiple PO’s are created for supplier who then invoices these with 1 invoice. Is there a way around this?

*note that without the require single Project Per Document on, when you create a PO from the Project commitment screen you lose the ability to see the project that you are in as the focus is entirely on the Purchase Order.

Cheers

Brendan

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved