Solved

Find list of all Kits that a Stock Item is listed in?

• 25 February 2021
  • 6 replies

Hey everyone!  

We just got started using Acumatica.  Love it so far, even with its many quirks.  

My question is simple, and I would think the answer would be obvious but I cannot find it anywhere!  We have thousands of stock inventory items.  Most of them are in “Kits,” with many of them in many many kits.  I need to find a place I can enter an inventory item ID and be presented with a list of all kits that it belongs to.

Many thanks and a bottle of bourbon to the person who can help me with this!

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 25 February 2021, 17:08

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @JustinW,

Could you please confirm is that the below one is your requirement?

When you enter Inventory ID (Kit Item), then you wanted to see all the related items (Components) of entered Kit Item?  

Naveen, thank you for replying.  Not quite, let me explain better.

If I have Item ID STKITM123.  I would like to be able to run a report to show all the Kits that have STKITM123 in them.  Basically if I am replacing STKITM123 with a new STKITM345 in production, I want to find all the kits that STKITM123 is in, so I can replace it in all the kits.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @JustinW ,

I just created a sample GI, which will show all the Kits that have Perticular SKU (In my example XX016251) in them. Attached screenshot below for reference.

Attached Generic Inquiry XML format, please import it into your instance and verify.

Hope this helps!!

Thank you, that is a great start for me!

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @JustinW 

We have a Kit Processing solution that could handle what you are looking to do. 

If I can be any help please reach out. 

Gary

gary@biz-techservices.com

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @JustinW ,

I just created a sample GI, which will show all the Kits that have Perticular SKU (In my example XX016251) in them. Attached screenshot below for reference.

Attached Generic Inquiry XML format, please import it into your instance and verify.

Hope this helps!!

Naveen, I have also imported this Get Kits GI, what would it take to add the Non-Stock Items for each kit to the list and also the cost for each item? Thx John

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved