Question

Favorites - Missing

• 4 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Has anyone ever experienced all users Favorites suddenly missing?  I have a customer where all users favorites are now missing.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Has anyone ever experienced all users Favorites suddenly missing?  I have a customer where all users favorites are now missing.

Hi Debbie,

I’ve seen this happen after a customization broke the site map, or users attempted to change the site map.  I’d start here - If the favorites return after unpublishing customizations, look at the most recent customization change.  

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thank you for the idea.  I’ll look into that and will come back here to let you know.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Just an update.. I was unable to identify the cause of this.  There are some customizations, but really minor and I didn’t see anything in the site map.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved