Solved

Document Status Issue: Problem reported and A suggested solution

• 12 January 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hello,

I am sorry, but I have to report again, in 2020R2, I met status issue again.

Look below: The status of SO is obviously should be completed, because shipment had already been completed.

It looks like in 2020R2, due to unknown reason, we got now and then status issue.

It is not rare cases, it happens every week. And other users have also confirmed this kind of issue.

It might be the new “workflow” mechanism has some issues in it. 

Before the developing team to find the root cause, I do believe a manually validation would help.

See my idea below:

That user manually trigger the system to recalculate. Like the issue I show above, the system would know the shipment has been completed and so the system can modify the so status to correct.

icon

Best answer by Irina 15 February 2021, 12:21

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello @ray, as I already replied in all other topics, most of the issues causing such discrepancies were fixed in Acumatica 2020 R2 Update 8 released on 5th February.

We are working on different ways to resolve this, for example, by running scheduled data consistency scripts for our SaaS customers to have such cases solved proactively/as soon as possible.

As for the automated document status validation, I personally don’t think it is possible to have such a thing, but our product team may consider it if you will post it to our ideas.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved