Solved

Dashboard exposed to mobile error > Server Error in '/' Application?

• 6 February 2024
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

We have multiple dashboards that are marked ‘Expose to Mobile Application’ on the Dashboards setup screen (SM208600). All are visible on UI under the Data Views workspace. On mobile, these dashboards show under the Dashboards workspace - not Data Views. I’m not sure why. When clicking into them on mobile, we get the below error page. Any ideas on what is causing this or how to resolve? We do not have custom mobile workspaces/mobile customizations. I reset to default mobile workspaces as well to see if that helps, and it did not.

icon

Best answer by hayleehicks 12 February 2024, 18:36

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @hayleehicks 

This is an older thread but you may want to try some of the tricks in here, such as checking the expose to mobile in the GI design. Not 100% sure that will fix it but worth a shot. 

https://community.acumatica.com/develop%2Dcustomizations%2D288/2022r2%2Dnew%2Dmobile%2Dworkspaces%2Dscreen%2D13611

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Kandy Beatty! We aren’t using the mobile workspaces to customize the view, which looks to normally cause the issue based on the thread. I have the dashboard setting expose to mobile checkbox set. Also the GIs on the dashboard are all base GIs that are marked for mobile as well (CR3040PL is the GI used to populate the various widgets on the dashboard). Any other ideas?

Userlevel 2

I suspect this is an issue in last mobile Acumatica version (IOS).  I had the same error occurred, and it appears for multiple Acumatica instances (22R1, 24R1).  This error appears after last Acumatica mobile update, released 2w ago.

Userlevel 4
Badge

I just opened an Acumatica support case to inquire about this error on mobile. I will keep everyone updated with what I find out!

Supporting information for anyone experiencing the same. I have a customer with two, seemingly, identical environments. Switching between the environments, within the same app instance on the same device, shows that one environment has working dashboards, one environment sees the same error as detailed above. That would seem to rule out the ios update as a potential root cause.

Userlevel 4
Badge

UPDATE: this seems possibly iOS related. It seems to work for Android users. Still working with Acumatica on a resolution for this issue.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Update from Acumatica Support below. I just updated my app version, and dashboards are now working again.

Hi Haylee,

This issue has been fixed in the latest version of the app for IOS. 24.059.0 (3874 build). This update released today (2/12).

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing the solution with the community @hayleehicks!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved