Solved

Customer Details - By default can we make Company/Branch field empty?

• 7 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello Everyone,

By default, can we make this field empty? If yes, can you please share the code sample

icon

Best answer by Laura02 7 October 2022, 12:03

View original

3 replies

Badge +18

A Customization will be needed to make branch default to blank, because “Edit Generic Inquiry” is not an option for those in the Customizer Role:

Maybe consider building a new GI with similar fields to the above GI, and set the branch parameter to blank default.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Chris Hackett  The above post not a real answer. I know that is a not generic inquiry, hence posted a question and expected a some sample code from anyone here.

It seems there is a bug in the Acumatica, I’m currently working with Acumatica on this and will keep here posted the actual answer after my verification.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @nsmith51 thanks for letting me know, when you have a solution please do post and I'll mark it as the best answer. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved