Solved

CreateDateTime for converted Customers

• 8 August 2023
  • 1 reply

The BAccount CreateDateTime field does not provide the date in which a business account is extended as a customer.

I am trying to create a Dashboard that displays number of new customers created by month. If they are being created from a prospect business account I don’t know how to pull a time stamp at which this happens. Can anyone help?

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 8 August 2023, 07:00

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @acarpenetti Based on my understanding, we might not know the DateandTime value when Business Account extended as Customer.

Acumatica is just updating the LastModifiedDateTime field when Business Account is extended as Customer in the BAccount table. But, in the Customer table, we do not have the CreatedDateTime, LastModifiedDateTime fields and other audit fields to fetch the Date when Customer is extended from Business Account.

However,, we can achieve this with the simple customization. Please find the details below.

We can introduce a new  Date and Time field in the Customers screen (read only field) in the header section and this Date field can be automatically populated whenever a Business Account is extended to become a Customer. Please let me know if you need further assistance on this.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved