Solved

Copying from Tables

• 26 January 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

I used to be able to copy data from fields in a table, like the sales order details, or a generic inquiry. All I had to do was highlight the field in the table and hit CTRL+C. In the 2022 versions, I cannot seem to to do this anymore. Has it been deprecated or do I need to toggle a setting?

No one wants to OPEN an invoice, when you just want to Copy the ID from an inquiry, same for Inventory ID’s, etc. Hoping it’s a bug in 2022 R2 or maybe something weird with Windows 11. This is a big loss for a lot of our functions.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by DavidEichner 26 January 2023, 22:44

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Michael Hansen 

I am running 2022R2 from Edge browser for Mac and I don’t experience the same issue.  I will check on a windows machine to see if it might be a Windows 11 issue.

Best,

David Eichner, CPA

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Michael Hansen 

I see the same issue as you when I try in Chrome on windows.  Checking to see if it is the Chrome browser or the windows operating system.

Best,

David Eichner, CPA

Userlevel 5
Badge

Using Chrome.

Acumatica 2021 R1
Build 21.128.0009

I can copy paste.

Acumatica 2022 R1
Build 22.107.0022

I cannot copy-paste.

(As a note, I am using an RDP connection to the 2022 R1 build, but that shouldn’t affect this, although I’m no RDP expert).

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Actually, I was wrong about seeing the same issue.  It is copying OK for me in both Chrome and Edge on Windows Server 2019.  Perhaps Windows 11 is the problem. I was able to paste the field value into an Excel file.

Best,

David Eichner, CPA

Userlevel 5
Badge

Thanks, I’m thinking it may be this unique build and/or an RDP issue. I appreciate you looking into this with me!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved