Solved

Can't log in to mobile app

• 22 April 2024
  • 6 replies

Hi all, I am having issues logging into the mobile app.  Each time I try I get an invalid credentials error.

I am able to login on the website, and have confirmed I am using the correct web address for the mobile app.  We tried logging one of my coworkers in and their credentials worked fine.

any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

icon

Best answer by BenjaminCrisman 22 April 2024, 19:09

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@averagetho If there are multiple tenants, make sure to follow the format of username@tenant, like Admin@Company.

Would I use the same server URL?  

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

yes, URL should be complete https://servername/instancename

then your user should be like mentioned above

That did it! thank you for you help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@BenjaminCrisman is the requirement to add the @tenant after the username a new requirement for the mobile app?  I’ve never had to have users do this before.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@meganfriesen37 If there is only one tenant then this isn’t needed, it’s only so you can select which tenant to log into or if there is multi-tenant environment

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved