Solved

Can a template for Cases be created that includes a set of predefined tasks

• 5 October 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

I’ve created templates in Cases, but the tasks associated with the cases are not copied over -- same with copying a case.

I want to create an internal case called New Hire.  A user chooses that template and the predefined tasks that need to be completed are automatically created as well.

Does something like this exist or can it be done with an import scenario?

icon

Best answer by hkabiri 5 October 2023, 18:40

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@Russ

Since Case and Activity (Task Type) are two different screen and graph, you may not be able to add them both into a single Document Template.

What I would suggest is use Business Events so that when these kind of cases, specific characteristics for New Hire should be added to Trigger condition, created a subscriber of type import scenario creates these additional Tasks and link it to the case.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved