Question

Calculate replenishment not populating suggested fields

• 17 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello,

When are the “reorder point suggested,” “Safety Stock Suggested,” and “Max Qty Suggested” fields supposed to calculate? The goal is to use forecast orders (orders that are not meant to be fulfilled) to create demand within the system. We would like the system to provide the suggested values for the fields below. 

We are wondering why it’s not calculating these fields when the availability rules are set to include So prepared and booked.

In the item class for the item, the demand calculation is set to “item class settings”

Right now, there are several SOs within the calculation period that are creating demand

3 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

From the Acumatica Help, it looks like many of the fields in Calculate Replenishment Parameters screen come from the Forecast.

Is your Forecast screen populated?

My Empty Forecast screen

From Acumatica Help for the Material Requirements Planning → Forecast screen:

I hope this information helps you. 

Laura

Userlevel 1

Hi Laura, thank you for the reply.

The Forecast screen I believe is specific to MRP module and not replenishment. The forecast Acumatica help is referencing would be the moving average model defined on the item. 

I have an open ticket with Acumatica - I think it’s a bug where the input values are not consistent with availability calculation rules.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @bwhite49 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved