Solved

Business Event not triggering email notification

• 21 September 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi all,

We need to trigger an email notification when our AR dept receives a payment and takes the Sales Order from On Hold status to Open. This lets customer service and shipping know the order is available for shipment.

In the past. this worked but what was happening that subsequent changes made to the order (ie, our distribution changed status from open to shipping), the credit hold release email was still going out.

So what we did was put PAID in the order description and we want that as the only trigger. Unfortunately, that’s not working the way we have it set currently… any help?

(PS -- other notifications are going out just fine so the email end of things appears to be ok...)

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 21 September 2023, 21:07

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @swartzfeger 

Have you added the all basic fields for every tables 

Navigate to dac on every table and add the key fields which shows in yellow color.

COuld you please share the xml files 

Userlevel 5
Badge

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks!

Thanks for sharing what is the Business event history? Is it showing the email trigger?

Email triggered with out any issues,

Just check the system Queue monitor if any emails message got stuck.

Restart the application and verify

Userlevel 5
Badge

Thanks!

Thanks for sharing what is the Business event history? Is it showing the email trigger?

Email triggered with out any issues,

Just check the system Queue monitor if any emails message got stuck.

Restart the application and verify

Thanks I’m going to mark this as closed. I removed order status earlier and it didn’t seem to trigger but now it is? Maybe gremlins I’m not sure. Thanks for your help!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved