Solved

Attach Packing List Report when Sending SO Invoice to customer via Email Notification

• 20 July 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi,

We have an requirement from our client, they need to send both packing list and SO Invoice when sending the email from Email Invoice function.

I have tried with the EmailTemplate Attach Report Scenario, how ever it was not successfull.

Appreciate if anyone can point me the option that I have used was wrong, what is the correct method to do this or other wise is there any other option available.

Please Note this Packing List is a Customized Report.

Best Regards,

Kavindu

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 20 July 2023, 12:08

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @kavindusandeepa31 

Could you please share XML report of GI and Business events,

Try to use use event as data source option and check?

Thanks

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @manikantad18 

There is no any GI or a Business Event.

Shoud I create these, if yes appreciate if you could guide me.

Best Regards,

Kavindu

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi Using Business event we can send a Report on Invoice confirmation email.

https://www.crestwood.com/2020/05/18/using-business-events-with-report-attachments-in-acumatica/

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @kavindusandeepa31 

Apart from Business events there is an idea submitted below 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Using Business event we can send a Report on Invoice confirmation email.

https://www.crestwood.com/2020/05/18/using-business-events-with-report-attachments-in-acumatica/

Thanks

Dear @manikantad18,

Our requirement has been completed from your solution, we really appreciate your support and thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Kavindu

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved