Solved

Amount of stock item in 2 step transfer displaying 0(zero)

• 14 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

I have created a stock item with Standard Valuation Method and have updated the pending cost and default prices as shown below:

But upon processing 2 step transfer, the total (COGS) costs aren’t getting calculated.

Kindly guide me out if I am missing out something here.

icon

Best answer by darylbowman 15 February 2023, 15:05

View original

3 replies

Badge +11

You’ll notice in the ‘Standard Cost’ section of Stock Items, right underneath the red box, the ‘Current Cost’ is $0. This is your problem.

In order to move a ‘Pending Cost’ into the ‘Current Cost’, you need to use the ‘Update Cost’ action.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

You’ll notice in the ‘Standard Cost’ section of Stock Items, right underneath the red box, the ‘Current Cost’ is $0. This is your problem.

In order to move a ‘Pending Cost’ into the ‘Current Cost’, you need to use the ‘Update Cost’ action.

Thank you @darylbowman . It is now resolved.

Badge +11

Happy to help!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved