Solved

Acumatica spinning wheel in chrome on MacBook

• 16 November 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Since last week, one user has not been able to access Acumatica through Chrome on their MacBook.  Basically, can log in fine but then the screen is frozen on the last page I was on and there is a “spinning wheel” in the vertical menu bar area.

He has been working via Safari on his MacBook or via Chrome on his iPad without any issues. 

My preferred way to run Acumatica is Chrome on my MacBook.

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 16 November 2022, 19:06

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @ltussing03 

Have you had the user clear the cache? The history and cookies as well?

I know one client had a few users who had this issue and we cleared their caches. 

We also restarted the application to assist with that issue. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Thanks!

Clearing cache did not help.  I asked him to clear history and cookies as well as you suggested.

I suspect that will not help but will post here immediately if it resolves this.

Chrome Version 107.0.5304.110 (Official Build) (arm64)

Using it on a MacBook Air running mac OS Monterey version 12.6.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @ltussing03 

When was the Chrome version updated? This may be an issue also. It could be out of date or if it was recent, it could be a bug. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Thanks.

Its current.

It turns out it’s the same chrome version level I am running.  Except I am on PC.

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

kbeatty,

Thanks for the help!

I just got this back from the user.

“The first time I cleared everything, I did not notice a time frame input and it only deleted activity for the last 24 hours.  I went back and deleted history for “all time”.  That has successfully cleared the issue and I am back to normal.”

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

kbeatty,

Thanks for the help!

I just got this back from the user.

“The first time I cleared everything, I did not notice a time frame input and it only deleted activity for the last 24 hours.  I went back and deleted history for “all time”.  That has successfully cleared the issue and I am back to normal.”

Glad that worked. Sometimes, that is the answer! :)

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved