Solved

Acumatica Fields sheet

• 22 February 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello, is there a document I can find to explain what these two fields are capturing/mean? 

• Last Outgoing Activity
  • Last Incoming Activity

I have an assumption but just want to be sure. Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 22 February 2023, 20:27

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @tsmith19 

Are you talking in regards to Marketing?

Leads, Opportunities, or Cases? Or all of the above?

Userlevel 2
Badge

@kandybeatty49 So sorry for not specifying that. Opportunities primarily, but knowing all of the above would also be nice.

Userlevel 4
Badge

The form reference guides are great at describing how the individual fields are used. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @tsmith19 

You can click the ? on any of the screens to get the actual meaning of those, Click the Form Reference:

Leads

Oppurtunities:

Cases:

Userlevel 2
Badge

@jebbuddecke63 Thank you, I actually tend to forget about that resource. I did take a peak at it, and it didn’t give a great example unfortunately. 

Element Description
Last Incoming Activity The date of the latest incoming activity that is associated with the opportunity or a related quote.
Last Outgoing Activity The date of the latest outgoing activity that is associated with the opportunity or a related quote.
Userlevel 2
Badge

@kandybeatty49 Thank you for the screenshots. Can you provide an example to help me better understand? Is it just if a user logs any form of activity against the opp that it gets filled with the date for Last Incoming Activity? Is Last Outgoing Activity if an email sent from a user to the contact tied to the opp?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@kandybeatty49 Thank you for the screenshots. Can you provide an example to help me better understand? Is it just if a user logs any form of activity against the opp that it gets filled with the date for Last Incoming Activity? Is Last Outgoing Activity if an email sent from a user to the contact tied to the opp?

Yes, you are correct. 

Hi @tsmith19 

I’ve been searching for the difference between incoming and outgoing activities and here is what I found:

We configure activities at “ Activity Types “ screen (screen ID: CR102000) and we specify whether the activity is incoming or outgoing as shown in the screenshot below:

So the difference between “Last Incoming Activity” and “Last Outgoing Activity” is totally depending on the configuration in this screen

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved