Question

Acumatica 23R2 Discussion of new features.

• 5 October 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hello,

Just I case you missed the email the Acumatica 23R3 update presentation is live now.

I thought this would be a good place to discuss the new features.

https://gateway.on24.com/wcc/eh/2183858/acumatica-2023-r2-virtual-launch?partnerref=email&utm_campaign=2023%20R2%20Launch%20Event&utm_medium=email&_hsmi=276788267&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-_-zvg4greRNtLBCoWhb7yo3pyvZUamjVY87R5ikZWOygAm6BgTu-NY03I-08095ZNRYU4Ir54WDtvXNXggRtK65FEX5p6aYsSDQKEQQAPashqRgEM&utm_content=276788267&utm_source=hs_email

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

The predictive text for case management will help our CS team.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @AndrewBGL - I am moving this to the Everything Else category as this category is for discussions around the community and platform. 

Userlevel 5
Badge

The updates to the Amazon connection with the update to variance products (Matrix items) is great. Also that you can not just verify the Acumatica app on the Amazon marketplace will save setup time.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@AndrewBGL, it works throughout the system for all “Rich Text” fields. I am sure everyone will love this feature.

As a developer, I cant wait to test/work with new API capabilities, specially now being able to download reports using API 

Userlevel 5
Badge

@AndrewBGL, it works throughout the system for all “Rich Text” fields. I am sure everyone will love this feature.

As a developer, I cant wait to test/work with new API capabilities, specially now being able to download reports using API 

Yes the API download reports will be useful.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved