Solved

WMS in Action

• 11 May 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

We are in the process of implementing Acumatica. We will be using the WMS in the 4th quarter of this year, and would like to visit a comp[amy that is using the WMS already. We are located in the general Milwaukee, WI area. 

Thank you. 

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 11 May 2023, 17:44

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @jsudak 

Have you asked your partner to assist you on this request?

Userlevel 3
Badge

We have. They do not have any clients in our area using the WMS. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

We have. They do not have any clients in our area using the WMS. 

Hi @jsudak 

You seem to be in a pretty large area and I am sure someone there is using it. If you do not get assistance here on the Community, have your partner reach out to Acumatica directly for you. Good Luck!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thank you!

@jsudak - we are also in the process of implementing Acumatica and looking at the WMS integration in the near future. We are located in the greater Milwaukee area. It is always nice to have another set of eyes on the process, although we have not implemented it we would be happy to help where we can as we have been doing a lot of research on our own. Let me know if you are interested in meeting up. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

@

cihainu - Good morning! Thank you SO MUCH for reaching out! I would love to meet up and share experiences with you. I’m not sure what’s appropriate on this community website, but my email here is jay@jmipumps.com. Please email me and we can coordinate a get together. :)

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved