Solved

Vendor Class -> Mailing & Printing -> Branch Grid Field Read-Only

• 20 December 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

2023r1u13.   I’m trying to make a branch specific mailing, but the branch field is grayed out.   I have other branch specific mailings that I had previously defined.   

Bug or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,

Brett

icon

Best answer by brettnothan9 20 December 2023, 23:44

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @brettnothan9 

Is it possible that you do not have access to all the Branches?

Also, can you share a screen shot of what you are seeing?

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @Kandy Beatty 

It is not an access issue.   Please find screenshot attached.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Found it… This also applies to Vendor Classes.  I 1st had to define in Purchase Order Preferences.

AC-170045: In previous versions, in order to configure branch-specific mailing settings, a branch had to be selected in a customer class on the Customer Classes (AR201000) form or in a customer’s mailing settings on the Customers (AR303000) form. The resulting configuration of mailing settings in the customer class or in the customer was not properly validated at the time of configuration. During the sending of an email with the configured mailing settings from a document the following error could occur: There is no active notification source to process the operation.
Fix Description: On the Customer Classes (AR201000) and Customers (AR303000) forms, the Branch column has been added to the lookup table for the Mailing ID column. Now users can select branch-specific mailing settings. The branch-specific mailing settings must be first defined in the area preferences, for example, on the Accounts Receivable Preferences (AR101000) form.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @brettnothan9!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved