Solved

Transfer order default location

• 11 May 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Is it possible to set a default warehouse only for transfer order?

We knew their location configuration at the warehouse level. 

Looking to see if there is a way to set a default location only in case of transfer orders. 

icon

Best answer by iqraharrison48 11 May 2023, 22:51

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@deebhane this sounds like you are trying to set up a field to default based off the order type.  I did not see anything in the order type preferences that would allow you to specify the default warehouse.  this might require a customization

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @deebhane 

There is currently nothing out of the box to set it by order type. As @iqraharrison48 stated, you would need a customization. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

I was also under the same impression that this needs customization. Thanks for the confirmation @iqraharrison48  and @kandybeatty49 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Yes, set the default warehouse on the stock item on the general tab.

I tested this in the Acumatica demo tenant and created a transfer order that automatically populated the correct warehouse.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved