Skip to main content
Solved

Tracking when inventory moves into a location - Looking for oldest inventory in warehouse

• 1 July 2024
  • 5 replies

Trying to work on getting our inventory into location specific standards.  And during that process, also looking to see what location has the oldest inventory.  Not having a lot of luck on the GI front so far.  I can get my locations and qty on hand populated, but trying to pin down when the inventory moved into that location is problematic.

Has anyone implemented this approach in Core Acumatica functionality?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @claudematherne24 

Please refer to this GI available in Acumatica that may help you.

Storage Details by Item Warehouse Location (IN408055)

Best Regards,

NNT

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @claudematherne24 

Please refer to this GI available in Acumatica that may help you.

Storage Details by Item Warehouse Location (IN408055)

Best Regards,

NNT

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thanks.  For some reason that GI is not visible in my instance, but went to the screen.  I was going down the path of last modified, I guess I was just thinking there was a more concrete definition of date inventory was moved into the location.

Userlevel 4
Badge

or, I guess more correctly stated...I never remember to look thorough the Data View Workspace for things outside of the expected Workspaces.

Userlevel 4
Badge

@nhatnghetinh I guess this doesn’t fully solve my issue, because if I make a transaction against the oldest location, but do not deplete all of the inventory, that location will now show a newer date.