Solved

Time and Expense Entry viewing all employee timecards.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi,

I am new to Acumatica. I am trying to create a company tree so only those users can view the timecards of their employees. Here is a copy of my current company tree. I want both of these users to be able to view all of the employee timecards setup under Employees. I don’t want to setup delegates because multiple users will need to view everyone’s time card. 

However, when I log in as user CB and go to Time & Expense entries I don’t see any other employees but CB’ users. What am I doing wrong? Do I have to setup all the employees under the company tree also? Please advise.

icon

Best answer by Laura02 23 May 2022, 20:55

View original

2 replies

Badge +18

Hello Frances, please check out this post from earlier today.

Does your company tree have a “branch” beneath the Approver’s workgroup listing all employees whose time will be seen and approved by the approving branch above it?  If not, that is your  next step.

By default, the employee’s manager can see their time. For several people to see the time of employees who do not directly report to them, we configure the tree branches accordingly.

Good luck.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thanks Laura. I was able to add a branch with users and that did the trick. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved