Solved

Streamlining order to invoice

• 27 August 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi

Does anyone know how to streamline the order to invoice process, for multiple orders at a time? Basically I want to be able to do the Quick Process action (create shipments, print pick tickets, create invoice, print invoices, post to IN and GL)for many orders at once. 

icon

Best answer by david41 27 August 2021, 20:42

View original

2 replies

I haven’t actually tested this out but you could try creating/editing an inquiry and turn on “Enable mass actions on records”.  I see the Quick Process is an available action to add, so you may be able to configure that and then select multiple orders at one time and then quick process them through the mass action.

Userlevel 1

I think I am looking to accomplish the same process.  I have a 3PL client that needs to MASS Process the quick process.  Did the Enable Mass Action work? 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved