Storage Summary search filter is not working after upgrading to 2022 R2

icon

Best answer by Julia Golomidova 27 February 2023, 09:48

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Nelson Yip,

I used my local instance with the SalesDemo data and 22.202.0040 build version for testing and don’t see any issues with filtering values in the Inventory ID column. Here are the screenshots with my testing results.

Please, check if there are any customizations published in your instance and re-test without them, if any.

Also, review what update of 2022R2 the instance you are testing with is on.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @Nelson Yip 

I am getting the same results as you:

When I try to search with the filter, here is what I get

However, when I put in the Inventory ID, I get a different result

I believe you are correct, this is a bug. I am using build 22.201.0079

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Julia Golomidova ,

I have updated to 22.202.0040 and it is still the same issue.

Try searching for an item that is not on in the screen or make the windows smaller.

The filter search on works on what is being displayed on the current screen and not what is on the other pages that is not been displayed.

Everything was wrong fine in 2022 R1 and now it is broken in 2022 R2.

Also it would be helpful to have page numbers on the bottom bar.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Thank you @Nelson Yip for the additional info!

I tested further and replicated the same behavior: when I try to search for an item that isn’t shown on the 1st page, the system doesn’t return any results.

I couldn’t find this issue reported to the Developer team, so I created a support case and we will keep you posted from there.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Thank you @Nelson Yip for the additional info!

I tested further and replicated the same behavior: when I try to search for an item that isn’t shown on the 1st page, the system doesn’t return any results.

I couldn’t find this issue reported to the Developer team, so I created a support case and we will keep you posted from there.

HI @Julia Golomidova and @Nelson Yip  Can you update if and when it is fixed? Thank you in advance!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @kbeatty21!

Sure, I will monitor the created case and update this post, once some info about the fix is available.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @Julia Golomidova - any update on the case? Thank you!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi everyone, the issue has been reported to the Development team and is planned to be fixed in one of the following updates of 2022 R2.

I will update the post once the build with the fix is released.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Julia Golomidova , is there any update on this issue it has been about 1 month already.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Nelson Yip, the issue is currently under development, but not yet included in any build of 2022 R2. 

I will keep an eye on the issue fix and leave a comment here, when the build with the fix is out.

Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Nelson Yip , @kandybeatty49 ,

I’m happy to announce, that Acumatica 2022 R2 Update 10 (build 22.210.0020) with the fix has been released.

Please, update to this or later available build version of 2022 R2 to have the issue resolved.

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @Nelson Yip@kandybeatty49 ,

I’m happy to announce, that Acumatica 2022 R2 Update 10 (build 22.210.0020) with the fix has been released.

Please, update to this or later available build version of 2022 R2 to have the issue resolved.

Thanks!

Thank you @Julia Golomidova 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved