Solved

Standard POs vs Blanket

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

I’m looking to see if there are any updates to a standard type PO when I create a normal PO and associate them but it looks like nothing happens to the standard one. The only reference I see is on the normal PO. I was thinking it might keep track of qtys similar to a blanket but looks like a standard is just a template and can be either be open or close. Anyone have different thoughts?

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 1 May 2023, 19:20

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @estebanperalta54 

It seems the difference is that Standard are more of a template and Blanket are more for being left open longer with the ability for different quantities. 

https://help.acumatica.com/(W(2))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=28666e59-a120-44ed-aeb3-63a6d8616e52

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Thanks @kandybeatty49 yea looks like the standard type is just a template.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@estebanperalta54 The Standard Type is just a template for POs. You can use it, if you have the same recurring PO...

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved