Skip to main content

We have a number of products that customers order that are 1 product, but have to ship it in multiple boxes.  I am being told that the quantity reported on ASN won’t be correct (ie. customer orders one quantity of an item but then the shipment will have 1item in one box and 1 item in another box, that will show quantity of 2.  The solution I am told is to send ASN (856) through the fulfillment portal of SPS Commerce since there is not solution in Acumatica currently.

THIS SEEMS SO RIDICULOUS.  Anyone else experiencing this or have a solution?

Hi @selder53,

Thank you for your post.  I would like to send you some date/time options for us to meet via Teams to discuss this topic in a deep dive.

We often reach out our customers when they post about challenges with the product.

Thanks,

Dana

Hi Dana,

I would appreciate that, please send some dates, times.  This week is not a good week for me so if we could schedule something next week or the week after that would be great. Susan

Hi @selder53 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Hi @selder53

Many customers are opting to use non-stock kits to solve this challenge.  The boxes would be stocked item components of a non-stock kit (the item your customer orders that spans multiple boxes) since inventory visibility and availability is needed.  We often collaborate with ISV partners and we have included SPS Commerce in this initiative.

We have launched an Acumatica Labs program featuring Advanced Kitting that you may be interested in.  To learn more about Acumatica Labs, please visit this link: