Solved

Seeking Feedback On SHIPENGINE

• 12 February 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I am seeking any feedback from those who have successfully or unsuccessfully used the ShipEngine shipping solution for Acumatica.

We have tried the ShipStation integration and found its functionality limited (especially with international orders) and found their support lacking.

We are now considering the ShipEngine solution.

If you have used it, I am very interested in hearing how it is working for you and how it compares to other shipping solutions you have tried.

icon

Best answer by dcote70 12 February 2021, 19:59

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3

Hey there -

I would highly recommend using the EasyPost integration instead, especially if you are doing international shipments. I have found with my clients that the ShipEngine customs documentation causes issues when shipping multiple packages on a single order internationally.

Thanks,

Derek

Userlevel 1

Hello, 

We have implemented and used both ShipEngine and EasyPost. Both solutions have pros and cons. We ultimately moved away from ShipEngine. We moved to EasyPost because of pricing also they were ultimately much easier to work with. I believe that both solutions have improved when dealing with multiple packages. If you have exceptionally large volume and/or don't ship anything with Amazon Buy Shipping (Seller Fufilled Prime) then ShipEngine could be a good option. That being said I would still recommend EasyPost based on pricing, support from Acumatica and ease of use for International shipments. 

@Igor.Leybe Maybe you can offer some advice from the Acumatica team here. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi,

Yes, Easypost should be your choice unless you have some VERY specific requirements. We are not adding any new functionality to Shipengine integration. Plus with Easypost the Shipping Carrier Integration fee is waived off.

Regards,

Igor

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved