Solved

Sales Reports

• 28 February 2024
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Help. I need the following reports: Sales By Customer By Product & Sales By Customer By Revenue

icon

Best answer by jamesh 1 March 2024, 21:21

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi @jsudak ,

There are a couple of reports in Acumatica out-of-the-box that could help with this need.

Sales Order Details by Customer  and  Sales Order Details by Inventory Item could help you see sales by customer by product (filter by customer).

There are also a number of Sales Profitability reports.

If you have looked at these and it doesn’t quite give you what you’re looking for, please comment here on the thread about the needs.

Dana

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thank you, Dana. The Sales Order Details by Customer is useful. I am unable to sort it by product number without exporting it to Excel, but it is helpful. 

The Sales Order Details by Inventory Item is not helping. I tried several others and found the Customer History report somewhat helpful. 

Thank you again! 
Jay

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

@jsudak  Here’s one you can take and pivot for both of your requirements.  This can also work as a BI data source.  Just be aware, this is going to expose every line item of every sales order. If you have super high volume, it may take a while to open.  You can limit this, but switching off items you don’t need to see.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi jamesh - I apologize, but I am unable to understand the file you sent.

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hi jamesh - I apologize, but I am unable to understand the file you sent.

Hi @jsudak - In the Generic Inquiry screen, you can import this XML file. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thank you, James. I was able to import this Generic Inquiry and will see if this will work for us. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved