Solved

Restrict warehouse locations for users

• 15 March 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi, 

There is a possibility to restrict warehouses for the users configuring Row-level security. But moving further is there’s an option to restrict warehouse locations for customers?

Kind attention is highly appreciated. 

Regards 

Amanda 

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 15 March 2022, 15:41

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge

We also have an interest is restricting warehouse locations to customers and salespersons.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Currently with Row Level Security, you can not go granular with locations, it is the Warehouse only. 

You can not revoke locations in the warehouse either with User Security.

I would suggest to add this to Acumatica for a future release. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @kbeatty21 

Thank you very much for the answer provided. 

Regards 

Amanda 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@apallawala21 Have you found a solution for this?
We also need to restrict warehouse locations either by user (or customer, or customer class - either would work).
Our goal is to reserve specific quantities of inventory for specific users/customers and the rest of the users should not be able to sell this qty.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @Ellie 

No, we couldn't find a solution for this.  

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @Ellie 

No, we couldn't find a solution for this.  

Thanks for letting me know. Will be meeting @Dana Moffat for this ticket, and the solution I have in mind will solve both issues. Feel free to follow that ticket in hopes that something comes of it :)

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved