Skip to main content
Question

Require Receipt and Require Shipment missing from Non-Stock Items

• 21 June 2024
  • 8 replies

After a recent upgrade I’ve noticed that the two checkboxes for Require Receipt and Require Shipment are missing from our Non-Stock Items

The fields are still populated with a value and I can see those values through a GI, but there are no fields to edit or modify on the Non-Stock item itself, nor can I access them via a mass records update or import scenario

We have a few minor customizations to Non-Stock items but nothing that should impact these fields

Is there anything I’m missing from a settings or configuration stand-point that might be causing this? 

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

What version and release did you upgrade from and to?

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

We upgraded from 21R2 to 23R1

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

On my version of 23R1 (built 23.110.0025) I am still seeing them on the Non-Stock items screen.  What “Inventory and Order Management” features do you have enabled/disabled on the Enable/Disable Features screen?  I can’t think of anything specific that would make them disappear.  Have you tried uninstalling the customization to see if they show back up?

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

These are the inventory and order management settings - I’m not seeing anything here that would remove those fields (I believe only “Inventory” needs to be enabled)

I haven’t tried playing with the customizations yet, those are required for a number of business purposes across multiple time-zones so we really can’t test outside of the late hours.. I have a suspicion that must be the cause but was hopeful there might be something simpler going on

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Nothing there really jumps out at me.  You can try reaching out to your VAR or Acumatica (but Acumatica will ask you if you’ve removed any customizations first).

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@kyle90 do you still have access to the sandbox that was used prior to upgrading? if so, your best bet would be to unpublish the customizations and see if those boxes are editable again. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @kyle90 

I would suggest that you have possibly a second set of eyes look at the customizations. In 23R2, out of the box, the Require Receipt and Require Shipment are still standard fields.

It sounds like a customization is removing these fields or at least hiding them. 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @kyle90 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!