Solved

Purchase and Purchase Receipt

• 16 August 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

When enter purchase receipt unit cost of inventory change difference from purchase order. I don’t why it has happed. Here it is

icon

Best answer by ericwolfe74 18 October 2023, 03:59

View original

6 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

Was the PO Receipt created using Enter PO Receipt button in Purchase Orders screen?  Was the PO Receipt created using Add PO/Add PO Line button in Purchase Receipts screen?

Was the PO Receipt created in a different way?

Do you have customizations in the Purchasing module?  If so, please temporarily un-publish your customizations and see if the behavior changes when you receive a PO.

Thank you.

Laura

Userlevel 3
Badge

No customize and process po by enter PO Receipt in PO screen. It’s rare to happen this. Did miss some configuration ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

We have had one customer report this as well where the Unit Cost get set to a different value on the PO Receipt line. It is only happens very rarely and we have never been able to replicate it. They do the Receipt from the PO screen. We have turned on auditing and we see the change happen when the receipt is done. 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @kevinheng21 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 3
Badge

No

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

What is the UOM conversion for the stock item?  It can be counter-intuitive when setting them up.  For example, a UOM conversion for grams to Kilos would use divide; 2500 grams divided by 1000 = 2.5 KG is how the math works where KG is the To Unit.  You could also set it up as gram Multiplied by .001 = KG.  The key is thinking if I had a large number of the from unit how do I convert to the To Unit.  

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved