Solved

Prevent deleting item from SO when on drop-ship PO

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi, 

I’ve found some instances where a user deleted an item of a SO while not canceling the drop-ship PO. This could be very common when dealing with high volume ecommerce shipments. 

Is there a way to prevent this from happening? Workflow should be Cancel PO > Remove Item from SO 

icon

Best answer by dales50 17 June 2022, 15:30

View original

3 replies

@Jeff96 Jeff:  You can not delete linked PO line in 2022R1.  Using the 2022R1 sales demo I received this error when trying to delete a drop ship PO line on a sales order

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@Jeff96 Jeff:  You can not delete linked PO line in 2022R1.  Using the 2022R1 sales demo I received this error when trying to delete a drop ship PO line on a sales order

Forgot to add I’m on 2021R2

Userlevel 2
Badge

You could try a business event that triggers on delete of the SO line, to cancel the PO line/order and/or sends an email to interested parties that the SO line has been deleted and the linked PO needs to be, or was cancelled.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved