Solved

Prepare repleneshment screen does not show anything

• 10 March 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hello,

No MRP.  Just repleneshments.

On stock item I put Min max method.  reorder point of 2.  Max QTY of 500.

There are 20 on hand.

I run Prepare replenishments and nothing shows in the screen.

I uncheck “Only suggested items” and every part shows including this one.  

Why would it not be showing with “Only suggested items” checked?

icon

Best answer by umeshramaswamy82 10 March 2023, 18:59

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @ltussing03 

Can you show the Replenishment Parameters on that Stock Item?

Also, on the Prepare Replinshment, Is the Me checkbox checked?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @ltussing03

Can you provide a print screen of the item replenishment tab from the stock item tab?  Do you have replenishment overridden at the warehouse level?

Best,

David Eichner, CPA

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Thanks for the responses.

I have tried over-riding at the warehouse level with the same settings, same results.

I have unchecked “me”.

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hello @ltussing03 ,

It will not show under “Only Suggested Items” checked because there is no requirement for this part to be shown. Your Onhand qty of 20 is above Reorder point of 2, Hence you have enough stock and no need to replenish this item in question.

With Only Suggested item unchecked it will show items but if you observe Qty to Process is zero for the item because you have enough stock and nothing is recommended for Replenishment.

Regards,

Umesh

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @ltussing03 

I would look at the replenishment class and the settings for that. What is the Replenishment Class and the Seasonality?

As @umeshramaswamy82  there is no replenishment due currently, but you can override that on the Prepare Replenishment:

Once you process, you can then go to Create Purchase Orders and create the PO’s

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Everyone, thanks for your responses!

Umesh, thanks for pointing out the obvious.  My brain must have been stuck in idle this morning!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved