Question

Pop up note in Vendor

• 16 November 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

When I’m creating a new vendor after the save event on the same vendor a pop-up note gets added automatically and I’ve not configured any notes to show up after saving the new vendor neither there is any customization for that.

If someone has idea how the pop-up note auto populates at the time of save please do help e with the steps or how I can disable it.

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @rohansa15 - Have you checked for a business event running that would be updating new vendors with a Pop Up note? Also, have you identified that particular note on other existing vendors?

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @cmorse26 ,

no there’s no  business event for that.

And I did check the older vendors but not all vendors have the same note but some of the vendors have that. 

Also the pop-up note shows up for some new vendors it does not show up for all the vendors I create new. I’m not able to make any assumptions as well on that basis, in what case that note gets auto updated in the vendor.

Thank you for your help!

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @rohansa15 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @Chris Hackett,

No, I did not any found any solution for this.

Thank you for checking in.

Thank you.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved