Solved

Pending approvals not showing in the users Approvals Screen

• 22 June 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hello,

This approval works.  Only the user specified can approve the sales order directly on the sales order screen.  However, the pending approval is not coming up in the Approvals screen for the user.

Any thoughts on this?

icon

Best answer by Laura02 22 June 2023, 21:03

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @ltussing03 

What are your conditions? Can you share those?

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Kandy, thanks for the reply!

This is a custom field.  I would suspect that could be the problem.  However, the sales order is coming up as requiring approval as expected.

Badge +18

Hello,

When you say the approval works, do you mean at least one Sales order has Pending Approval Status and the Approvals tab of the Sales Order shows the correct employee name?  If so...

Can you please confirm whether the approving User has branch access role for the branch on the Sales Order that is pending approval?

Laura

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Kandy, thanks for the reply!

This is a custom field.  I would suspect that could be the problem.  However, the sales order is coming up as requiring approval as expected.

You may be on to something with the custom field. It may not be triggering in the approvals screen because of that. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Kandy and Laura thanks for taking the time to respond!

Laura, you solved this for us!

I had not checked the approvals tab on the sales order.

When I did, there was a warning related to the notification setting in SO preferences.  I removed the notification entries as shown below, and all is working now.  We don’t have system email set up yet and that may have been the warning.  Anyway, clearing this out has everything working as desired!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved