Skip to main content

For some sales offers we need to show optional or alternative articles or positions in the sales offer. 

For example: 

Position 1: 1x Notebook A  1000 USD

Position 2: 2x Bag for Notebook as option 100 USD

Position 3: 1x Notebook B als alternative for 1500 USD

The total amount of the sales offer should be still 1000 USD as position 2 is only an additional option for the customer and position 3 is an alternative for position 1. 

I am not sure how to set this up in an sales offer as all 3 positions are priced and the total sum of the offer should be 1000 USD, means the price without the options. 

Has anybody the same topic solved ?

@LarsD on the stock item/non-stock items, there is a tab for related items (i believe this features does need to be enabled first to be able to see it) but this tab allows you to add relations to existing items.  some options include cross sells, upsells, as well as substitutions. 

Hi @LarsD 

You will find the help page for this topic here: https://help.acumatica.com/(W(145))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=4a45a020-0a84-4339-b3ba-6c641d0ba2a9

Hi, 

thank you for your answers. It actually does help for some cases we have. 

But we also have the case that we just want to offer an article as an option which does not have necessary a relation to other articles. 

So do you have any idea how I can add this article in a sales offer incl. showing its price but this price shall not increase the total sum of my offer. 

Hi all,

I am also quite curious as to a somewhat simple solution to this issue. I would imagine that especially in the service industry, this would be a frequent request.

Right now I am working on a solution via the Report Designer, but that is a lot of effort for what seems like a simple addition to Acumatica. Any insights would be welcomed.

Best regards

Andreas