Solved

Open PO amount

• 22 September 2023
  • 4 replies

Is there a field where the open PO cost amount is stored, both at the line and order level?  We issue a lot of PO’s that have multiple receipts and I haven’t been able to easily run a report that shows open amount by line as well as the order total.

icon

Best answer by Laura02 23 September 2023, 00:39

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @raybat 

Have you looked at the Purchase Accrual Details Report?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

I also thought, you could use the Purchase Order Receipt and Billing History, and you can export that to excel if you needed to:

Yes, but does not show open $ amount.  I am trying to keep tabs on how much we have out there in the way of open commitments.  Billed amounts depend on invoices being processed, which can be delayed from the receipt.  Also want to be able to reprint a PO that only shows the open qty and amount with an open total at the bottom.

Badge +18

Hello @raybat ,

I attached a quick Generic Inquiry for you, to provide the open $ Amount of PO Lines. The Open $ Amount is calculated as Unit Cost * Open Quantity. Please try it, test it, verify it and modify it as necessary to fit your needs.

It sounds like you are requesting an Open Only version of your printed PO as well. I recommend working with your Partner to customize the PO report. Depending on your skillset, you may wish to download the Acumatica Report Designer and create the new report yourself. Search Acumatica Community to find the Acumatica Report Designer download. There are many online videos to help you get started.

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved