Solved

Need to mark unusual sales

• 20 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I stock an item, generally sell ten units a month. I have a one-time sale for a customer who buys 100, but I don’t want this sale to impact my moving monthly average.

Is there a way to mark the transaction for this purpose?

icon

Best answer by aaghaei 20 April 2023, 21:55

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@rwhetsell77 I do not believe we have anything out-of-box. If it is necessary for your business you will need to proceed with customization that enables you to set a range for your normal activity (it could be a figure +/- a percentage or a min and a max for any given item) then a custom GI that incorporates this into your desired output.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thanks @aaghaei for the confirmation.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@rwhetsell77 I am not sure, but maybe this Feature can help? If you are working with Project Accounting it could make sense to check if it fits to your purposes...

https://help-2022r2.acumatica.com/(W(123))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=9efa9e79-b143-49af-bd9b-02fede356dda

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved