Solved

Multiple shipments on SO

• 17 March 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

We have certain Sales Orders that will include many items and will be shipped out in groups over a 15-45 day period.

I’m struggling with the Shipping Rules.

When the shipping rule is Cancel Remainder, the entire SO will be marked as Complete after the first partial shipment. The SO must remain Open as we are required to ship additional items on this SO.

When the shipping rule is Back Order Allowed or Ship Complete, we receive an error message on partial shipment.

I understand this error message on Ship Complete, but why would this error be there on Back Order Allowed?

How can I configure this SO type so it can handle multiple shipments?

Acumatica 2021 R2
Build 21.220.0010

icon

Best answer by Jeff96 17 March 2023, 15:20

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hey @jwarren -

What does the trace say when the error is thrown?

I just ran a test by shipping one of two products on an SO with ‘Back Order Allowed’ and it works:

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hey Kyle,

Here is the SO - Should be able to ship out the first product but I receive the error.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@jwarren 

Did you change it on the line item and on the shipping setting in the order?

Userlevel 5
Badge

@jwarren

Did you change it on the line item and on the shipping setting in the order?

Right

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved