Solved

Mass Update Question

• 5 April 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Help, please. I am trying to Mass Update the Shipping Rule for all our customers from Back Order Allowed to Ship Complete. 

icon

Best answer by tadeo23 6 April 2024, 00:49

View original

4 replies

Badge +18

Hello, 

Can you add more detail about how you are updating the Shipping Rule (Generic Inquiry? Import Scenario?)

What is not working? Do you see an error message?

Did you already try Naveen’s suggestion in this prior post?

Thank you.

Laura

Help, please. I am trying to Mass Update the Shipping Rule for all our customers from Back Order Allowed to Ship Complete. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello,

If you are working with a generic inquiry, you can try to add this join:

After that, you can add the rule

And the result will be:

Then you can create an import scenario using the generic inquiry information as insume. 

Hope this is something you find useful. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Can you add more detail about how you are updating the Shipping Rule (Generic Inquiry? Import Scenario?) - GENERIC INQUIRY.

What is not working? Do you see an error message? I DO NOT HAVE A WAY TO UPDATE ALL THE RECORDS FOR SHIPPING RULE TO BE SHIP COMPLETE. 

I tried the solution offered by tadeo23, but I do not know how to do what is being suggested. I was able to get the GI result as follows: 

I do not know how to mass update to change all records so the Shipping Rule = Ship Complete. I do not know how to create an import scenario. It seems previously I was able to Mass Update a GI directly from the GI Entry Point tab. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thank you tadeo23! I was able to follow the directions in your answer and mass update all the records! 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved