Solved

Mass Inventory Receipts with Serial Numbers

• 12 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello!

I want to enter inventory items with serial numbers through the receipts form. 

I created an import scenario for that but it gives me the below error message. 

Field: Quantity, Value: 1, Warning: One or more lines have unassigned Location and/or Lot/Serial Number
Does anyone have a scenario created or any idea on how to map?

Amanda 

icon

Best answer by jamesh 14 February 2024, 18:52

View original

2 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

For fastest answer, please export your scenario to XML using Clipboard action at top of Import Scenarios screen, then attach the XML file here.  Members of this community often prefer to download your XML - this allows them to see your import scenario configurations and see your Excel file… leading to an answer for you, I hope!

Laura

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hello!

I want to enter inventory items with serial numbers through the receipts form. 

I created an import scenario for that but it gives me the below error message. 

Field: Quantity, Value: 1, Warning: One or more lines have unassigned Location and/or Lot/Serial Number
Does anyone have a scenario created or any idea on how to map?

Amanda 

Looks like your items are lot controlled and it wants to know the lot/serial numbers because your lot class is configured to store the lot number on receipt rather than at issue. So you’ll either need to adjust your import to include the lot numbers, or change the lot class to at issue so it won’t require this.

Thanks,
James

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved