Solved

Locked out, AGAIN

• 16 September 2022
  • 12 replies

We haven’t even started using the system at work but we’re supposed to test it out and both times I tried logging in I got locked out. Why do you lock people out if they are using the password that was set up, then they have to reset it but can’t. Why, because they are locked out. This is terrible and I cannot be the only person who has been locked out of the system.

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 16 September 2022, 20:01

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @fgrocott  Seems to be the maximum number of users are logged in the system,

if you are exceeding the limit of the user, the user is logged out automatically.

Could you please confirm if any error is coming after logout on the homepage?

Thanks

We haven’t started using the system yet so we’re not all logged in to it...and we were told there is no limit which was one of the reasons we were going to it. What is the limit?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @fgrocott Could you please share the screenshot of he License monitoring console screen 

Your account is disabled. Please contact your system administrator.

The above is the message I am getting now. This is crazy. I cannot log in using the password that was set up now I can’t log in because my account is DISABLED! What do they do over there?

I don’t have access to that information, I am only the receptionist trying to get into the system to learn it before we go live with it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Your account is disabled. Please contact your system administrator.

The above is the message I am getting now. This is crazy. I cannot log in using the password that was set up now I can’t log in because my account is DISABLED! What do they do over there?

Did anyone from your organization have a login? Maybe your password is wrong and it is disabled after reaching the maximum limit of trails.

If you don't have another team login for the same instance reach out to Acumatica support for further assistance.https://www.inteltech.com/acumatica-pro-tip-eight-simple-steps-for-acumatica-password-reset/

if you are handling DB at your end  please try below option 

Userlevel 5
Badge

@fgrocott - Is someone else from you organization working on the system setting up user roles? OR - Is there is any customization being published?

No she’s gone for the day. This happened the day she sent me the link also. I think it’s because she used the same user ID to set me up that I used when I set up an account to watch the training videos. This will continue to happen if that’s the case. Why would my account all of a sudden be disabled just because I haven’t been in it for a while?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

No she’s gone for the day. This happened the day she sent me the link also. I think it’s because she used the same user ID to set me up that I used when I set up an account to watch the training videos. This will continue to happen if that’s the case. Why would my account all of a sudden be disabled just because I haven’t been in it for a while?

Hi

Please reach out to the admin user and request him/her to reset the password.

Maybe your password is wrong and it is disabled after reaching the maximum limit of trails.

How often should they be changed? It’s the same password I used the last time she had to do it. And how many chances do we get before we are locked out? Twice seems a bit extreme.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

How often should they be changed? It’s the same password I used the last time she had to do it. And how many chances do we get before we are locked out? Twice seems a bit extreme.

The maximum number of sessions that are allowed for this user account. By default, the value is 3.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi @fgrocott, i have let the customer success department at your partner know that you have been having difficulty.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved